Free Bet Offers from the best online betting sites. Check each Free Bets Bonus Key Qualifying Criteria to ensure you get the complete lowdown on how to claim. 21+, T&C’s Apply to each of the offers below, click “Claim Now” for more information.
With online betting attracting such huge amounts of business it’s not surprising to find that a lot of sites are now offering promotions specifically targeting keen sports bettors. The traditional Welcome Bonus has usually been a good deal for online sports bets but the rise of the Free Bet should also whet the appetite of any seasoned or aspiring sports punter.
As its name implies, the Free Bet is the gift of a free bet and so immediately offers a new punter the chance to take a sought after betting site for quite a test drive.
Like all other betting site bonuses, where a Free Bet is offered as part of the promotional package it does come with some terms and conditions that you should be aware of to get the best from such an incentive. There is some variation in these, but commonly you’ll find that to get the Free Bet you must open an account and make a minimum initial deposit.
So when you see an advert for £30 Free Bets what it is actually saying is Bet £10 and Get £30 Free Bets.
So in order to get this Free Bet you must open an account and make a minimum initial deposit of £10. If you then bet £10 on any market with odds greater than 1.5+ you will be given £30 of bonus money. You can then use this £30 bonus money to make a ‘Free Bet’.
For winning Free Bets, it is important to note that the stakes are not returned, only the winnings made from them. We will point this out in the Bonus Key Qualifying Criteria of every bonus on this site.
Now the clincher on these Free Bets is some betting sites allow you to withdraw any winnings made with this free bet immediately with no wagering requirements, obviously just the winnings not the bonus money. However, some betting sites will apply significant wagering requirements such as 30X bonus amount, or Free Bet, before you can withdraw any winnings.
Free Bet Offers
These are the key details that you need to know about a Free Bet Offer before you claim it:
1) Minimum Deposit – what’s the minimum deposit needed to claim the Free Bet.
2) Minimum Odds – Qualifying bet odds. Usually ½ (1.5) and above.
3) Wagering requirement – we only promote Free Bets on this page that have no wagering requirements. Wagering requirements are usually for deposit bonuses.
4) Free Bet Expiry – When does the free bet expire. You need to meet the deposit and bet requirements within a certain time period from signing up, usually 1 month.
5) Betting Market Restrictions – single bet and accas usually allowed.
6) Bonus Code – Is a bonus code or promo code needed. We will tell you in the Bonus Key Qualifying Criteria of each Free Bet whether you need one. Enter the code when you make your first deposit. There will be a box where you type it in on the deposit page if required.
How to get a free bet
Here’s the lowdown on how to get your Free Bet:
1) Choose a betting site offer – most free bets are for new customers only and always 18+.
2) Register for free – You will need an email address.
3) Deposit and Claim Free Bet – Meet the free bet offer deposit requirements mentioned in the Bonus Key Qualifying Criteria. Make sure you enter a bonus code at this stage if required.
4) Make qualifying bet – Using the example above place a £30 bet on any sporting event at odds of ½ (1.5) and above. Usually single bets and accas are allowed.
5) Free Bet credited – Once the qualifying bet ir settled win or lose you will be credited with the free bet stake to put on any market. If the free bet wins you can withdraw any winnings minus the free bet stake.